segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2013

TRABALHO DE INGLÊS 2º TRIM. 1º ANO. 2013

Passe para o plural os substantivos inidicados entre parênteses:

1.
Walbert and Ana are good _______ (teacher )

2. They are good _______ (teacher )

3. Oscar and Joana are my _______ (cousin )

4.I put my 6 _______ (pencil ) on the desk yesterday morning

6. The _______ (glass) are in the kitchen near the yellow cup.

7. These are my new _______ (dish ), please take care of them.

8. Luan and Maurício are young _______ (man )

9. Marta and Cristina are young _______ (woman )

10. The _______ ( bus) are at the corner go to Praça da Sé

11. They are pretty _______ ( woman) I think so.

12. The baiano's _______ (salesman ) are waiting for huge profit this year

13. Those _______ (house ) are next of my house

14. The _______ (child ) are in the garden

15. The _______ ( clock) are on the wall

16. The _______ ( orange) are on the desk

17. They are _______ (Frenchman )

18. The _______ (watch ) are of Walbert.

19. Salvador has three hundred and forty five _______ (church)

20. Cabula 6 has one _______ (church)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário