quinta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2013

ENGLISH   1ºS ANOS   - TRABALHO - turma 104 e 105 dia 01/11


***COPIAR NO CADERNO, VOU CORRIGIR NA PRÓXIMA AULA VALENDO CONCEITO


1.       COMPLETE WITH COMPARATIVE OR SUPERLATIVE:
a.       My suitcase is__________________(large) than your suitcase.
b.      This scarf is ___________________(beautiful) than the one in the window.
c.       Mr. Smith is ________________(bad) today than yesterday.
d.      These are the __________________(beautiful) colours.


2.       WRITE THE SENTENCES IN GOING TO (future)
Exemplo: I/work – I am going to work.
a.       You/dance
b.      It/rain
c.       They/ ask
d.      He/ stay
e.      We/speak

3.       COMPLETE WITH PAST PROGRESSIVE: (was/were + verb(ing))

a.       When I phoned my friends, they ___________(play) monopoly.
b.      Yesterday at six I _______________(prepare) dinner.
c.       The kids ___________________(play) in the garden.
d.      I _______________(practice) the guitar when he came home.
e.      We________________(not/cycle) all day.
f.        While Aaron ________________(work) in his room.
g.       I tried to tell them the truth but they _____________(listen/not)
h.      What _________________(you/do) yesterday?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário